Thank you for your interest in raising funds and awareness for Samaritan House. One of the many ways to support Samaritan House is by hosting a benefit to raise funds for Samaritan House. It can be as simple or elaborate, as you like.
Submit event information to the Katherine Ashford.
To Get Started
Review Third Party Fundraiser Application and Guidelines: Download the Guidelines
Samaritan House will help you design an event that aligns with our mission and vision to end domestic violence and homelessness.
- Name of Fundraising Event
- Date of Event
- Time of Event
- Event Location
- A Brief Description of the Event
- Primary Contact Person Name
- Primary Contact Person Address
- Primary Contact Person Email
- Primary Contact Person Phone Number
Sponsor an Event
Don’t want to host an event but still would like to give? Consider sponsoring an event. Samaritan House hosts a number of community events throughout the year. All events are designed to not only raise funds but to raise awareness about domestic violence and homelessness. Your sponsorship gift allows us to reach as many people as possible.
Contact Katherine Ashford for a list of upcoming events.
Support an Event Your Way
Many organizations, clubs, and individuals raise funds in support of the people Samaritan House helps. Here are a few suggestions of ways to rally your friends, neighbors, co-workers, family, or faith community to get involved in the fight to end domestic violence and family homelessness. Take on the challenge, introduce your cause to more people, and have fun!
- Organize a fundraising event: car washes bake sales, jewelry parties, carnivals, concerts, block parties, and more!
- Sell a product: handmade bracelets, original artwork, paper flowers, greeting cards, or baked goods
- Hold a raffle: select fun prizes and sell tickets to everyone you know.
- Host a “House” party: invite dinner guests to make a contribution in honor of the food and shelter that Samaritan House is able to provide to families and individuals in need.
- Host a yard sale: clean out the garage, sell your goodies, and donate the proceeds.
- Organize a charity sporting event: a tennis tournament, a sponsored run, or a hermit crab race!
- Designate a contribution: ask your employer to match a donation from your paycheck.
- Direct gifts to Samaritan House: in lieu of flowers, birthday or wedding presents.